As we are a festival, you buy a ticket for a day or for the three days (passe-partout). It is not possible to buy a ticket for just one concert.
Usually the line-up for MOMO festival is announced a few weeks ahead, as we are puzzling with times and locations to give you the best MOMO Experience. For the exact publication date of the timetable: keep an eye on our socials and our website, or subscribe to our newsletter to be the first one to know about the timetable and other news.
Yes, our main locations are located in the centre of the city, close to Rotterdam Centraal railway station. You can reach our locations by foot or bike. When we program at unique locations outside of the city centre, these are always accessible by bike or public transport.
Yes it is! You can find it here
You can buy Early Bird tickets for MOMO Festival or the Friends Package via Ticketmaster
When you have a cancellation insurance at Ticketmaster, then you can cancel your ticket. In any other way this is not possible. If you are somehow not able to come, you can give or sell your ticket(s) to a friend or offer them on Ticketswap for example.
With hospitality as a foundation and Rotterdam – the largest minority-majority city in the Netherlands – as a backdrop and source of inspiration, Motel Mozaïque strives for an environment in which you feel welcome, represented and safe.
Code of Conduct
- We strive for an environment where everyone feels safe to be themselves. We respect each other’s age, sex, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, physical appearance, physical or mental disability, or other group identity.
- We believe that everyone is responsible for a good atmosphere and therefore we require a collective effort from all visitors, employees and artists. We can do this by looking out for each other and being aware of how our own behavior can, sometimes unintentionally, make others feel.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, intimidation, aggression and other forms of undesirable behaviour. Anyone who violates this code of conduct will be warned or asked to leave. In the event of a violation of the law, we will immediately contact the police.
- If you find yourself in an unsafe situation or you witness it, please contact one of our employees or security guards.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who endanger the safety or inclusion of other festival visitors.
- Taking photos with your mobile or 35mm camera is allowed during the festival.
When taking pictures, please make sure not to obstruct other visitors’ experience. Therefore, take photos without flash and ask permission if you want to take a picture of someone. Professional cameras (detachable lens) as well as video and other recording equipment are only allowed for accredited photographers.
- We as an organisation are aware that this is a continuous learning process and that we make mistakes. We are happy to hear feedback and we want everyone to feel comfortable reaching out to us to point out where we’ve made mistakes or where we can improve. For this you can contact our confidential counselor Det (she/her) via firstname.lastname@example.org
MOMO strives for a festival that is as accessible as possible for people with physical disabilities. Unfortunately, the degree of accessibility differs per location:
Service for wheelchair users
Theater Rotterdam has places for wheelchair users in all the halls. Call the box office to reserve these special wheelchair spaces. On the evening itself, the staff will guide you to your place via the elevator and help where necessary.
Service for the hearing impaired
Theater Rotterdam has sound amplification at the information desk in the hall. You can borrow this receiver free of charge and can be connected to any hearing aid with a telecoil. If you don’t have a hearing aid, you get a receiver with headphones. Afterwards you return the device at the information desk.
This building has a disabled toilet and an elevator. The entire building is wheelchair accessible. There are also two parking spaces for the disabled in front of the door.
For people who are hard of hearing, there is the possibility to use an induction loop.
Rotown is attainable for impaired and/or disabled people. There’s a wheelchair-accessible restroom present.
WORM is wheelchair friendly, via the main entrance on the Boomgaardsstraat.
More locations will be announced in the near future and we will update this information with them.
If you have any questions, it is best to contact the relevant locations or send us an email at email@example.com
MOMO Festival 2023 takes place on 13, 14 and 15 of April at different locations in the city centre of Rotterdam.