MOMO19 takes place on April 18, 19& 20, 2019 at different locations in the city centre of Rotterdam.
To enter the MOMO19 festival, you exchange your ticket for a festival wristband. You can do this at the central ‘kassa’ at the Schouwburgplein in Rotterdam.
Change your ticket for a wristband:
Thu 18/4 17.00 – 22.00 – 3-day- or Thursday tickets
Fri 19/4 13.00 – 23.00 – 2-day- or Friday tickets
Sat 20/4 11.00 – 23.00 – Saturday tickets
With your ticket you can enter the full festival program: during the day, in the evening and at night. Only for the sleeping project or an overnight stay in a comfy ho(s)tel a special ticket is required.
Of course! You are allowed to take pictures with your smartphone or compact camera. Please don’t forget to share them with the hashtag #MOMO19. Professional cameras (detachable lens) and other video and recording equipment is only for our photographers, who will take the best pictures for you.
When you have a cancellation insurance at Ticketmaster, then you can cancel your ticket. In any other way this is not possible. If you are somehow not able to come, you can offer your ticket(s) on Ticketswap for example.
Motel Mozaïque Festival is a fun and intimate festival. To make sure everyone can enjoy it, we have a few house rules. This may sound strict but is not too bad at all.
- Smoking inside is prohibited at all locations, excluding the special smoking rooms.
- We kindly request you to be silent during the quiet concerts. If you leave the venue during the concert, we request you to wait until the song is finished.
- For every venue there’s a different maximum capacity. Venues can reach their capacity, so make sure that you are on time when you really want to see a certain artist.
- At all venue entrances your wristband will be checked. Our security guard may also ask to check your backback or other luggage. In extreme cases you can be asked to be searched.
- Please turn of the sound of your phone during concerts and performances.
- If you’re not able to walk, you can ask the volunteers and the security guards at the locations for help at the location. They can show you the way around the building.
- Inside the festival locations and at Plaza Mozaïque you can drink alcoholic beverages. It is not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages outside or outside of the fences.
- No alcohol <18
- Valid ID is required.
- The night programme from 00.00 p.m. is only for 18+
- Visitors under 16 need to be under the guidance of an adult (18+).