MOMO18 takes place on April 19, 20 & 21, 2018 at different locations in the city centre of Rotterdam. The heart of the festival, Plaza Mozaïque is at Eendrachtsplein. On the 19th of April SOHN, Ivo Dimchev and Wunderbaum a.o. open the Motel Mozaïque Festival with stunning performances at Theater Rotterdam (Schouwburg) and at a secret location (tba soon!)
To enter the festival, you exchange your ticket for a festival wristband. You can do this at the central ‘kassa’ at Plaza Mozaïque (Eendrachtsplein, Rotterdam). On the opening night you can also exchange your ticket in venue Theater Rotterdam, Schouwburg.
Change your ticket for a wristband:
Thu 19/4 18.00 – 23.00 in Theater Rotterdam, Schouwburg – 3-day- or Thursday tickets
Fri 20/4 15.00 – 23.00 on Plaza Mozaïque – 2-day- or Friday tickets
Sat 21/4 11.00 – 23.00 on Plaza Mozaïque – Saturday tickets
Sat 21/4 00.00 – 05.00 in Groot Handelsgebouw or Theater Rotterdam, Schouwburg (until 03.00) – nighttickets
With your ticket you can enter the full festival program: during the day, in the evening and at night. Only for the sleeping project or an overnight stay in a comfy hostel a special ticket is required.
From the Central Station Rotterdam Centraal
Plaza Mozaïque is at walking distance (8 minutes) from the Central Station, when you walk out of the main entrance from the station and keep walking straight through: Kruisplein, Westersingel/Mauritsweg and after the crossing with the Nieuwe Binnenweg you will reach Eendrachtsplein.
Metro and tram
If you come by metro, there’s a stop that’s called Eendrachtsplein. Tram 7 also stops at Eendrachtsplein.
By car you can get near the Festival easily. Parking is possible near Theater Rotterdam (Schouwburgplein) or at the Museumplein near Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen and the Arminius Kerk (one of the festival locations).
Of course! You are allowed to take pictures with your smartphone or compact camera. Please don’t forget to share them with the hashtag #MOMO18. Professional cameras (detachable lens) and other video and recording equipment is only for our photographers, who will take the best pictures for you.
When you have a cancellation insurance at Ticketmaster, then you can cancel your ticket. In any other way this is not possible. If you are somehow not able to come, you can offer your ticket(s) on Ticketswap for example.
Motel Mozaïque Festival is a fun and intimate festival. To make sure everyone can enjoy it, we have a few house rules. This may sound strict but is not too bad at all.
- Smoking inside is prohibited at all locations, excluding the special smoking rooms.
- We kindly request you to be silent during the quiet concerts. If you leave the venue during the concert, we request you to wait until the song is finished.
- For every venue there’s a different maximum capacity. Venues can reach their capacity, so make sure that you are on time when you really want to see a certain artist.
- At all venue entrances your wristband will be checked. Our security guard may also ask to check your backback or other luggage. In extreme cases you can be asked to be searched.
- Please turn of the sound of your phone during concerts and performances.
- If you’re not able to walk, you can ask the volunteers and the security guards at the locations for help at the location. They can show you the way around the building.
- Inside the festival locations and at Plaza Mozaïque you can drink alcoholic beverages. It is not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages outside or outside of the fences.
- No alcohol <18
- Valid ID is required.
- The night programme from 00.00 p.m. is only for 18+
- Visitors under 16 need to be under the guidance of an adult (18+).