An overview of what you will be doing, among other things:
- Supporting the head of marketing in managing communication (channels)
- Devise and produce social media content, including: filming and editing artist interviews and other social content.
- Working out visuals in Adobe Suite using our design guidelines and templates
- Writing texts for our website, captions for posts and newsletters, etc.
- During MOMO Festival: creating visual content, such as behind-the-scenes videos, collaborating with the video team and working with the team on communication concerning the festival (on a practical and creative level).
Who you are
You are a multi-disciplinary creative with an affinity for the artists in our music programme. You have an eye for design and a creative mindset. You are an Adobe Suite pro, and you enjoy working proactively to create your own (video) content. We are looking for someone who enjoys doing many different things and is open to learning new things.
- You have (proven) experience in shooting videos (with phone and camera)
- You love doing interviews and are proactive in initiating leads with artists and booker/managements
- You like to develop and produce new creative concepts for communications
- You have experience with Adobe Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and like the challenge of getting to know new applications (such as Mailchimp, our CRM system, WordPress).
- You enjoy creating and managing (social media) content, both visual and written
- You have a good command of the English language. Our preference goes out to native speakers. Understanding of the Dutch language is preferred.
- You are available 20 hours a week in the period before the festival and more widely available in the weeks before, during and the week after MOMO Festival (18-20 April).
- It’s a plus if you live in Rotterdam (or its region)