SAFT invites you to dance (and squeeze) yourself into this night of exploration.
SAFT is SOFT, juicy, adaptable and changeable. It’s a night where you can let loose and try to soften the hard edges. A night full of resolute possibilities and potentials. SAFT is a space to try new combinations – we serve fluidity and invite you to explore it with us
We are local, fresh and organic.
Come sing your life with Massiah Carey and dance to the songs played by GodXXX Noirphiles. Let yourself be energized by House of the Living Colors and exhilarated by Colin Self.
This night we will create a place of celebration and resilience: SAFT celebrates liquidity tonight!
Information on our floor and door policy below.
You stand for:
- Liquid mindset towards people’s gender, sexuality, abilities.
- Respect towards each other’s presence, expression and opinion.
- Consent is key, check in with each others body language.
- Celebrating diverse bodies and aesthetics,
we want you to feel comfortable in this space, NO to body shaming.
racism, transphobia, homophobia, misogyny and bigotry
or other behaviour that stems from xenophobia.
- Active and shared care-taking of each other and of the evening.
- NO photos/selfies/cameras inside, there will be a photographer.
- By entering the space you agree to these intentions.
People who don’t take our door policy seriously, will be asked to take their dancing off our dance floor.